White Shaker 2 Door Bridge Wall Cabinets 12″ Deep
Help & Sold Out Solutions
We get it, you want to save tons of money by buying your cabinets from Builder’s Clearance Online Outlet, but maybe you’re a bit overwhelmed or the cabinet you need is now sold out!
Have no fear, we have some great work arounds for almost all the problems that you might encounter. Check it out….
Need Help Designing, Measuring, or Installing?
Is the base cabinet you need sold out?
Is the wall cabinet you need sold out?
Is the color of cabinet you wanted now sold out?
Pick Up and Shipping
Pickup/Shipping Location and Scheduling
- The pickup/shipping warehouse is in Newnan, GA
- After purchase, an invoice will be emailed to you with a link to directions, address, and a link to a calendar to schedule a pickup date and time
- Depending on what dates and time slots are available, you will be able to schedule your pickup from 2 days after purchase up to January 8th, 2022.
Are you having your items shipped or are you picking them up?
- If you are picking up your order yourself, just schedule and we will see you then!
- If you need your item shipped or delivered to you, we have some suggestions of companies that you can contact. But please note that you will need to fully make these arrangements yourself.
- Here are a few of the options for shipping and delivery
- https://www.tommyrun.com This is a building materials delivery company located in Georgia
- https://www. bungii.com This is the “Uber” for people with pickup trucks
- https://www.uship.com This is a direct matching company for consumers to match to delivery truckdrivers across the country
- And there are many other LTL trucking companies located throughout the country such as Southeastern and Daylight Trucking.
- If you are arranging shipping or delivery of your order, we suggest scheduling a pickup date only after you have talked to and contracted a shipper.
- If a shipping company needs an estimated weight and size of your shipment, please use these as averages to calculate:
- Each 4×4 pallet can hold up to 20 cabinets
- A wall cabinet weighs on average 40lbs
- A base cabinet weighs on average 65lbs
- A pantry or tall cabinet weighs on average 120lbs
- A trim piece weighs on average 5 lbs
- **Please note trim pieces are often 8ft long and fragile. And they are a 50/50 gamble when shipping.
Live Pickup/Shipping Calendar – you will be able to schedule once you have purchased
**Note: These cabinets are liquidated cabinets from a manufacturer. So please expect some slight variances in construction. For example, one may have undermount drawer glides, another may have side mount drawer glides. Also, the line drawings for each cabinet are meant as a general representation of that cabinet, but the actual cabinet may vary slightly from the line drawing. For example, a 2 drawer base cabinet may have 2 equal sized drawers or 1 small drawer and 1 much larger drawer. But it is still a 2 drawer base cabinet. All measurements should be exact.
The cabinet colors are based off Sherwin-Williams colors. The Gray is Light French Gray by Sherwin Williams. The Black is Tricorn Black by Sherwin-Williams. The White is a white with slight putty undertones – It is not a bright or pure white.
The only place you can see samples of each of the cabinet styles is at our sister company’s location:
Meade’s Discount Doors & More
1840 Tucker Industrial Rd
Tucker, GA 30084
***Note*** You cannot buy the cabinets at Meade’s, you will still need to purchase the cabinets online at www.buiilders-clearance.com
- Unassembled – They come “knock-down” in boxes
- All cabinets have solid hardwood face frames
- Door and Drawer centers are high grade MDF to prevent shrinking and cracking
- No Particle Board is used in their construction
- Cabinet boxes are 1/2″ plywood
- Cabinet sides are painted to match
- Toe kick is painted on some cabinets and not others
- 3/4″ plywood shelves
- Interior of box is natural finish
- Butt style doors on double door cabinets
- Natural Maple Drawer Boxes
- European Concealed Hinges
- Full Extension Under-mount or Side-mount Soft Close Glides – (Note: Brown and miscellaneous styles and colors are not soft close and not full extension)
- Soft Close Hinges (Note: Brown and miscellaneous styles and colors do not have soft close hinges)
- Full Overlay Doors
- Wood Species: Solid Maple/Birch
30", 33", 36", 39", 45"
12", 15", 18", 21", 24", 27"